This website is operated by Primitus Fine Wines. All references to ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’ or company within this notice refer to Primitus Fine Wines.
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
To enter our website and either provide us with your personal information or make any purchases you must be of legal purchase age in the U.K.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to be able to provide you with our services, we need to collect information from you, and we only collect that which we need to do this. This includes:
- Name, billing and delivery address, telephone number, and email address
- Historical information on orders you have placed, and any communication we have received from you
- Marketing and communication data, including your preferences for contact from us
- Any feedback provided on our service and products
- Your confirmation of legal drinking age, as verified entering our website
- Payment and bank details
We will not collect any data while you browse our website, and at this time do not require account creating to be able to order from us, thus we do not collect an data through this method. We will advise you as these changes at the time of registering your account.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS PERSONAL DATA
Almost all the information we collect is actively provided by you, either through the website, enquiry form or email. We will collect your personal data when you:
- Make an enquiry about a product
- Place an order
- Engage with us on social media
- Attend an event hosted by us
- Register to receive our newsletter or blog
- Register to receive our offers
We also collect data via cookies, when you visit our website, this data is anonymous and is used to ensure we can provide the best possible experience through our website.
At this time, we do not receive personal information indirectly from third parties without your express consent, or if you are sent a gift from one of our customers, where we will be provided with your delivery details.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To provide products and services
- Fulfil orders and collect payment
- Resolve any customer complaints and address any customer queries
- Send you marketing communications via email, which you can stop at any time by advising us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you service emails on any orders placed, including expected delivery details
- We will share your data where necessary to fulfil your order, and if we share this it will be with logistic companies in line with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK-GDPR)
- If you are attending an event with us hosted at a third-party premise, we will share your name but no other contact information with the third party
- We do not share your personal data with anyone else unless required to by law
- We never sell your personal data
- The UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK-GDPR) requires that we always have a lawful basis before processing your personal information. Therefore, we will only process your data if we have a contractual or legal obligation, a legitimate interest or where we have your consent. You can remove your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We take every reasonable precaution when storing your information to ensure the safety of your personal information. All information is stored on computers or within the cloud with password protection and restricted user access
- For any data we transmit over the internet, such as payment information, this is protected by encryption and/or passwords
- We do not store paper records containing any of your personal information
- As a minimum, we will store your personal information for a minimum of six years including the current financial year following your last transaction with us. This is the minimum requirement from HMRC for Wine and Spirit Businesses concerning for business records concerning excise goods
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RIGHTS
You are in complete control of how your personal data is stored and used, and can communicate your wishes to us at any point via firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to also know that you and your personal data is fully protected in law, and that the following rights are provided:
- The right of access to any and all information we store about you
- The right to alter/amend any data where errors are identified
- The right to delete any personal information we store in certain circumstances
- The right of restriction to limit how your information is used in certain circumstances
- The right to object to processing your information in certain circumstances
- The right to data transfer to other organisations at your request
- If you wish to make a request, then please contact us and we will respond to any request as soon as possible.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
You can get in touch with us by one of the following means:
- By Email · Contact Us on our website.
- By Phone on 07974 650998.
- By post at the following address: Primitus Fine Wines, 52 Coppice Road, Nantwich, CW5 6QD.
Our registered company details are as follows:
Registered Office. 52 Coppice Road, Nantwich, CW5 6QD.
VAT Number GB
HOW YOU CAN MAKE A COMPLAINT
The best way to contact us if you have any concerns about how we use your data is by sending an email and while we would appreciate the opportunity to work with you directly to resolve any issues or concerns ourselves, it is important that you know you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with a supervisory authority at any time – in the UK this is the ‘Information Commissioner’s Office’, or ICO.
You can find out more about the ICO on their website: https://www.ico.org.uk
If you want to contact the ICO, you can call their helpline on 0303 123 1113 or write to them on the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF